Аbstract submission is closed
Rules for submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation.
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The same person may submit up to 4 abstracts regardless of presenting author.
- The same person may serve as presenting author on up to 4 abstracts.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by the Early Registration Deadline of May 15, 2021 will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Congress publications.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- Previously Presented/Published Policy: Abstracts that have been previously presented at another meeting may not be submitted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
Guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Presenting author’s contact details: Full first and family name(s), Email address, Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, Phone number
Author and co-authors’ details
Preferred Presentation type: Oral or Poster
Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words. Please submit symbols as words.
Abstract text – limited to 250 words including acknowledgements. Please note: word count is affected when tables are included.
Abstract topic– select the abstract topic per the list of topics.
Images– The maximum file size of each image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload images in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
Abstracts should clearly state: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions
Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
Use generic names of drugs. The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract. You can send a refresh abstract before the deadline.
After the submission deadline abstracts cannot be modified or corrected.
You will receive a confirmation letter via email after you have submitted your abstract within 2 working days. Рlease, also check spam and promotions folders.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstract submitters’ declaration
During abstract submission you will be asked to confirm that you agree to the following:
I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her to organizing committee, nor the publication of any such content by organizing committee, on the internet or otherwise infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract. The submitting author may request to be copied on abstract correspondence.
I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above
I understand that I must select a specific Theme, Topic and/or Sub-Topic for my abstract allocation. The Committee reserves the right to change the Theme, Topic or Sub-Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.